Android 12 beta
Hola! It's been almost 6 months since I bought my pixel device, and I have been following up with all the android updates ever since. So I think I am qualified enough to give my first impressions of android 12 beta. As a android user, I have to say that this is one of the most stable beta versions in the history of android. I have been using the beta versions for a couple of months now, and I found very negligible amount of bugs. All my apps were running fine and and the UI was also buttery smooth with only some very insignificant bugs. And coming to the Overall features of the new android 12, this may be one of the biggest revamps ever. I did not expect the UI to change this much. But I absolutely love it. Especially the adaptive user interface and the new privacy features are the highlights of this update. The new custom wallpapers, the icons, and the improved efficiency of the operating system itself are very intriguing to read about. There couldn't be a better time to own a pixel device, especially with the new camera sensors and the processor. Can't wait for the final release of android 12.